Being a trusted entity of this field, we are endeavoring to manufacture, export and supply the best quality gamut of Pitch Control Tapping Machine. The offered machine is manufactured with the use of optimum quality components as per international quality standards. Based on precision gear mechanism, this machine finds its important application in automotive works and fabrication units for performing operation on work piece. Moreover, clients can purchase the provided Pitch Control Tapping Machine at reasonable prices from us.
- Generates less vibrations
- User-friendly operations
- Longer life
- High efficiency
- Closed grained cast iron ribbed machine parts, minimise vibration and distortion.
- All moving parts are hardened and ground for long life.
- Bore honed to give high accuracy and close tolerance.
- Rack pinion also provided with feed friction clutch. These are designed to be idle on encounter of any obstacle or meeting any wrong point on tapping.
- Hardened change gears controls the pitch, which gives precise and rapid production of high accuracy. This reduces the set time and increase production.
- Main spindle pulley mounted with manually adjustable safety clutch.
- The change gears are used over and over again. This way conventional lead screw and nut are replaced; which have a poor repeatability and short life span.
- Threads are never fractured or over cut due to elimination of excessive thrust force of feeding spindle.
- Tapping strokes are adjustable for high accuracy automatic reversing which is specially important for blind hole tapping applications.
|Particulars ||Models |
|MACH - 01.10 ||MACH - 02.20 ||MACH - 03-30 |
|Tapping Cap ||In Steel |
In Cast Iron
|10 MM |
|20 mm |
|30 MM |
|Spindle Travel ||45 MM ||65 MM ||70 MM |
|Distance Between Spindle Centre To Column ||210 MM ||260 MM ||285 MM |
|Vertical Travel of Tapping Head ||410 MM ||450 MM ||460 MM |
|Column Dia ||74 MM ||87 MM ||98 MM |
|Spindle Speeds ||400-750-1510 ||157-280-510 ||50-105-216 |
|Motor Rating ||KW |
|Net Weight Kg ||110 ||220 ||260 |
|Tapper In Spindle ||May vary from morse tapper (MT) size to collet system depending on job requirements. |
|Base Working Area ||230 x 240 MM ||345 x 385 MM ||360 x 400 MM |
|Floor Area Required ||320 x 490 MM ||470 x 610 MM ||500 x 655 MM |
|Standard Tapping Pitches ||In MM ||0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.75, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, ||1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 1.8, 2.0, 2.5 ||1.5, 1.75, 1.8, 2.0,2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, |
|In TPI ||18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 32, 36, 40 ||10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 ||7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14|
|Minimum No of Strokes ||40 ||15 ||8 |
- Capacity varies according to pitch material, type of thread etc.
- Optional pully available subject to material and thread.
- Standard equipments - Electrical panel, Electrical motor, Pully, V-belt & Two set of Gears for any pitch required.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Customize Per Month
- Pack with Gunny bags.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
B-118, Green Gate Phase-1, Mayapuri Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, 110064, India